Park Avenue Loyalty Rewards Programme Frequently Asked Questions
- What is PA Loyalty Rewards Programme?
PA Loyalty Rewards Programme is a corporate booker membership to reward corporate secretaries or personal assistants who make frequent room bookings on behalf of the company with the participating hotels in Singapore.
- My company wishes to apply for the membership, who can I contact?
You may want to contact the Sales Department of the hotel or serviced apartment you most frequently use, or email:email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also register online via the PA Loyalty Rewards website.
- Is there a membership/subscription fee?
There is no membership fee to join PA Loyalty Rewards Programme.
- What is the minimum qualification?
No minimum qualification is required. However, PA Loyalty Rewards Programme reserves the right to amend the qualifying criteria at our discretion.
- What is the validity of the Membership?
Membership is valid for 24 months (two rolling years). For re-qualification at the end of the one (1)-year membership, Member must fulfil a minimum of SGD1,500 room revenue over the period of their membership. PA Loyalty Rewards Programme reserves the right to amend the validity at our discretion.
- What are the benefits of the programme?
Members will be able to earn points through their qualifying room at our participating hotels and redeem these points against a host of accommodation and shopping vouchers.
- Is this membership a company's membership or personal membership?
This is a company membership where points earned will be intended for the company's use. However, each membership is registered under the individual member's name. Each member will be assigned a unique membership number.
- Why must a written consent by the company be obtained?
This is to confirm that your company is aware of your participation in the programme and has authorised you to submit hotel bookings and make redemptions on behalf of the Company.
- Why do I need to provide a valid email address?
A valid email address is needed as most of our news, promotions, special offers, updates, invitations to events etc, will be sent via email to all members.
- Where do I get the membership number?
An activation email with the membership number will be sent to the registered email address. A password will also be provided to log onto our website using your Email address.
- How soon will I get the membership card?
All new members will receive an activation email with the membership details inside.
- I have a few colleagues making bookings using the same membership number. How many membership cards will be issued?
Each company is allowed multiple membership accounts where each membership account is assigned a unique membership number and is applicable for one member. However, in the event
that it is the members' company policy to allow one membership account, a shared membership account can be arranged upon written request to PA Loyalty Rewards.
- How can I make sure that points are credited to my account?
Members are required to inform the reservation staff of their membership number whenever they place bookings with participating hotels and to keep records of their bookings for at least two months.
- How often are points updated?
Based on the check-out dates of the guests, points are updated around the 15th of the following month.
- Where can I check my points? Will a monthly statement be sent to me?
Members can check their latest points via the PA Loyalty Rewards Programme website https://loyalty.parkavenueintl.com using their Email address and Passwords.
No physical statement will be sent to members.
- Who shall I contact should I find a discrepancy in my points?
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, membership number, company, guests' names, hotel stayed in, check-in/out dates and confirmation number (if any).
- Can I request for backdating of my points?
Strictly no backdating of points for new membership applications. For existing members, only missing bookings within one (1) month of guest check-out date is allowed.
- My guest was upgraded to an Executive Deluxe Room during his recent visit, but points credited was for Superior/Deluxe Room. Why?
Due to room availability, your guest may have been offered a free room upgrade if his/her room was unavailable at the time of check-in. Points are awarded based on the room type confirmed and charged.
- I have signed up recently and noticed that I have no points in my account. Why is this so?
New memberships will start accumulating points from a base of zero. We regret that retroactive claims will not be permitted for new applications.
- Is there an expiry to my points?
Yes, all points earned are valid for 24 months from the month of award or until membership expiry, whichever is sooner. Booking credits, points and any other benefits will expire if the
Member account has no activity for one (1) year.
- My points were being forfeited, can I have them reinstated?
No, all forfeited points will not be reinstated.
- Can I combine points with my colleague?
No, the points strictly belong to the owner of the membership card.
- Will I get points if bookings were made via third party website or company?
We regret that points will not be awarded for room bookings made through third party websites. All bookings must be made through the Park Avenue website or directly with the hotels. With the exception of bookings made via appointed agents of the company, a member is required to inform the hotel directly of the bookings and quote their membership number in order to earn reward points.
- If I forgot to quote PA membership number while making a booking, will the points be accumulated automatically?
No, bookings will not be credited into members' accounts. We urge all members to quote their membership numbers whenever they make bookings with our hotels.
- How do I redeem my points?
Members are encouraged to make their redemptions online.
- When will I receive my redemption?
Your redemption voucher will be mailed to you at your registered address within 2 months.
- What is the validity of the vouchers for both hotel and retail outlets?
All hotel-related vouchers will have a validity of up to 1 year, while other non-hotel-related vouchers will be governed by respective dates which will be stated within the vouchers.
- I made a redemption 2 weeks ago, but have not received any letter or vouchers. Who shall I contact?
You may contact us at email@example.com.
- Where can I get my Login details?
Your password will be provided to you via email upon successful registration. For re-issuance of password, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may click on "Forgotten your password?" to receive a new password.
- Will my transaction details or redemptions be disclosed to any of my colleagues/superiors?
All Members' information and transactions will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to others without prior to the members' acknowledgement.
- I had resigned from my company; will I be able to retain my membership and transfer to the new company?
No, the membership account will be closed once you resign from the Company. You will need to re-apply for a new membership and a new membership number will be issued to you.
Park Avenue Loyalty Rewards Programme is a frequent reservation programme designed to reward Bookers for booking at Park Avenue Hotels and Suites. The following Terms & Conditions are intended to protect members of Park Avenue Partners. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Membership Services Team at (email@example.com) or log on to https://loyalty.parkavenueintl.com
- "PA" means Park Avenue Hotels & Suites.
- "Company" means the company registered, by PA, as a member participating in the Programme.
- "Participating Hotel" means all 4 properties under PA, namely Park Avenue Rochester, Park Avenue Changi, Park Avenue Clemenceau and Park Avenue Robertson are covered under the Programme.
- "Points" means rewards points awarded by PA under the Programme.
- "Programme" means Park Avenue Loyalty Rewards Programme operated by PA from time to time.
- "Member" means any person designated, from time to time, by the Company, in writing, as authorised to submit bookings on behalf of the Company and accepted by PA.
- "Membership" means membership of the Programme.
- "Qualifying Room Rate" means room rates for an overnight stay at a Participating Hotel at the eligible rate.
Non-eligible room rates includes but not limited to:
- Complimentary rooms
- Room rates in conjunction with airline and/or travel industry discounts;
- Room rates of airline crew members paid by the airline;
- Room rates for Group conventions/ Wholesale rates;
shall not qualify as a Qualifying Room Rate.
Qualifying Room Rates excludes gratuities, concierge and other hotel incidentals and non-hotel expenditures booked and paid for through the Participating Hotel.
- MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND ENROLMENT
- Subject to Condition 2b, any company incorporated in the participating country/hotels may apply to be a participating member in the Programme.
- Travel agents and any other companies who earn commission are not eligible to participate in the Programme.
- The Company shall nominate Members who shall be duly authorised by the Company to submit hotel bookings on behalf of the Company.
- The Member represents and warrants in respect of the Programme that: (i) he/she is duly authorised by the Company to act for and on behalf of the Company, and that all permissions and requisite internal approvals from the Company have been obtained by the Member; and (ii) all Company’s policies shall be complied with at all time. The Member undertakes to keep the Company aware of the Points obtained under the Programme.
- Park Avenue Loyalty Memberships are issued on a two (2)-year basis. For re-qualification at the end of the one (1)-year membership, Member must fulfil a minimum of SGD1,500 room revenue over the period of their membership. Please refer to notices posted on https://loyalty.parkavenueintl.com or to other Programme communication, whichever applicable, for latest updates.
- PA reserves the right to terminate the Membership at any time without assigning any reason or giving any notice.
- Membership shall automatically terminate immediately upon the Member ceasing to be an employee of the Company. Points transfer is subjected to PA’s approval.
- Upon termination of a Membership, all rights, benefits, points and privileges of the member shall immediately cease and all points remaining in the Member's account shall immediately expire and be of no redemption value.
- Points will be awarded only after activation of membership. Only Qualifying Room Rate at any Participating Hotel(s) will be awarded points. The credit of Points awarded under the Programme shall be to the appointed Member of the Company and only to the Member who made the booking.
- To ensure the accurate record of Points, each Member must quote the Membership Number assigned by PA to the Company at the time of the making of the booking. PA will not accept any responsibility for Points not credited to a Company as a result of a failure in the part of the Member to provide the correct or any Membership Number.
- Should Member wish to claim points as a result of failure to provide Membership Number during booking, PA will only award points that is within one (1) month of guest check-out date.
- Each Member should keep a record of every booking made by him or her, and shall provide PA with a copy of such record upon request by PA for verification.
- PA reserves the right to make such adjustments as it considers appropriate to the Points awarded in respect of any hotel booking to correct any error or to cancel any Points awarded if the booking does not materialise; if the hotel stay is in a room of a category other than that for which the booking was made. No points will be awarded for room bookings made through third party outside PA.
- Points earned in the Programme have no monetary value. There will be no exchange of Points for cash. Points are available for use only in redemption of awards under the Programme.
- PA may at its discretion permit the Company to transfer the Points awarded to him/her to another Member.
- PA reserves the right to terminate the Membership account with no activity (as defined by hotel books) for one (1) year. Booking credits, points and any other benefits will expire if the Member account has no activity for one (1) year.
- Points are valid for 24 months from the month of award or until membership expiry, whichever is sooner.
- All Points have an expiry date and use of the Points must occur before that date. Unused Points will lapse upon expiry.
- All unused Points awarded to the Member(s) of the Company will be automatically cancelled if the Company ceases to participate in the Programme or if the Programme is terminated. If the Company notifies PA that a Member has ceased to be a "Member", all unused Points awarded to that Member shall, on the date of that notice, be cancelled and have no redemption value.
- PA shall not be required to give the Company or any Member any notice of the cancellation of any Points and shall have no liability for such cancellation.
- NOTICE OF ACCUMULATED POINTS
- A Member may login onto the website https://loyalty.parkavenueintl.com to check the number of Points credited. Members' login details will be provided upon successful registration.
- No hard copy statement will be sent to Members unless requested in writing and at the Member's cost.
- The credit of Points will be done on a monthly basis on or about the middle of the following month.
- Points are redeemable for such rewards and benefits as are set out from time to time in PA's prevailing Park Avenue Loyalty Rewards Programme Catalogue available on the website.
- Redemption of rewards shall be submitted via the Internet at https://loyalty.parkavenueintl.com
- PA will not be responsible for any Points used by the Member in any circumstances and in particular where a Member redeems Points via the website without prior notice to the Company.
- Subject to stock availability and the Member possessing the requisite number of available Points, PA will issue to the Member the selected reward or benefit. Once PA has accepted a redemption request, the redemption shall become final and may not be cancelled or altered.
- Benefits awarded under the Programme are not refundable, returnable, exchangeable or replaceable. PA will send rewards vouchers by ordinary post to the Member at the risk of the Member.
- The use of rewards vouchers must be within the validity period stated on the voucher. If no such period is stated on the voucher, the validity period for a rewards voucher will be six (6) months from the date of its issuance. PA shall not provide any compensation for, or re-issue or replace any expired, lost, destroyed or damaged rewards voucher.
- A rewards voucher is only useable to obtain the goods, services or benefits described in the rewards vouchers. A rewards voucher is not exchangeable for cash. A rewards voucher has no other use. If the selected goods, services or benefits are not available for any reason, PA reserves the right to arrange to substitute such goods, services or benefits with alternative goods, services or benefits of similar value.
- USING THE REWARDS VOUCHERS
- The issuance of rewards voucher does not constitute a reservation. The Member shall be responsible for making the reservation and shall notify the Participating Hotel that payment will be made with a rewards voucher.
- A rewards voucher may specify a face value. The accumulation and use of such vouchers is, in stated circumstances, permitted. If the amount payable to the Participating Hotel exceeds the face value of the rewards voucher(s), the Member shall settle the difference in cash and no further discount is applicable. There will be no refund, in cash, if the amount payable to the Participating Hotel is below the face value of the rewards voucher(s).
- Rewards vouchers are not valid for use in conjunction with other membership or privilege cards, or during festive celebrations, sales, promotions or for discounted items and other special offers.
- In the case of a redemption of overseas accommodation rewards, the Member will have to make their reservations directly with the hotel. Member must produce the voucher upon check-in at the hotel. Any peak period surcharge shall be borne by the Member.
- The use of a rewards voucher may be subject to certain restrictions. The redemption procedure and the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the rewards voucher are set forth in the rewards voucher. It is the Member's responsibility to familiarise himself/herself with all applicable restrictions and these Terms and Conditions before using the rewards voucher.
- Any additional meals, transportation or accommodation arrangements and any ancillary costs incurred in connection with the use of any rewards voucher will be the sole responsibility of the Member.
- The Member shall settle any claim, dispute or question arising in connection with the use of any rewards voucher directly with the Participating Hotel at which the rewards voucher is used.
- PA is not the supplier or provider of any goods, services or benefits under the Programme. PA shall have no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of a complaint which the Member may have, against any Participating Hotel (including any failure by the Participating Hotel to honour any rewards voucher), or any complaints about the quality of the goods, services or benefits obtained from such Participating Hotel.
- Personal Data - Update of Personal Information
Each Member is responsible for advising PA of any personal information changes. A Member may choose to update his or her personal information via https://loyalty.parkavenueintl.com
. Data collected in conjunction with the Park Avenue Loyalty Rewards Programme shall be considered the property of PA at all times.
- Use of Information Collected
PA may share a Member's data and information which it collects as part of this Programme with its personnel and with the PA Group or which operate their hotels under a franchise agreement with a PA Company. PA may also share this information with selected third parties who offer goods or services that may be of interest to PA Members or with other companies with whom it has entered into cooperative or co-sponsored promotions, products or services.
- Legal Requirements - Disclosure of information
PA / Service Provider will also disclose a Member's data and information, without the Member's permission, if PA / Service Provider believes, in good faith, that such disclosures are required by any applicable law or court order or if such disclosures are necessary to investigate activities that may be harmful or injurious to the PA Group or to the PA website, to hotel guests, employees, or agents or to any Participating Hotels.
PA relies on third parties to provide services both through the PA Rewards website and in other communications with Members and potential Members of the Programme. While PA generally requires such service providers to conform to these privacy policies and guidelines, PA cannot control and shall not be responsible for their conduct if they fail to abide by these policies and guidelines.
- By participating in PA Loyalty Rewards, Members agree that PA and its related corporations (collectively, “Park Avenue Hotels & Suites”) may collect, use and process your personal data for the purposes of conducting PA Rewards [(including publishing information relating to the winners on various medium such as the newspapers and internet)], sending communications, updates and marketing information to Members, conducting market surveys and analysis, and for such other purposes permitted and/or required under applicable law (“Limited Purpose”). Members further agree that we may disclose and transfer Members’ personal data to any third party, both within and outside Singapore, for or in connection with the Limited Purpose, or to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business. This may include disclosure to our third party service providers, auditors, lawyers, consultants, agents, subcontractors or partners.
- Without limiting the generality of Clause f, Members specifically agree that we may send information about the goods, services, promotions, special offers and/or events of the PA Group to you, by SMS, telephone calls, faxes, emails and mail.
- These terms and conditions govern the Programme and all Members' participation in the Programme.
- The Company agrees to ensure and procure that each Member shall observe and abide by these Terms and Conditions and shall indemnify PA against any loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by PA arising from any Member's failure to observe and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- A Member shall by accepting the award of any Points or in submitting a request to redeem any rewards under the Programme be deemed to have agreed to and to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company acknowledges and agrees that each Member is awarded Points in his or her personal capacity and for his or her own benefit. The Company has authorised each Member to liaise with PA on all matters relating to the Programme (including dealing with the Points awarded under the Programme) and PA may accept and act on any instruction or request made by or on behalf of any Member without reference to the Company.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to inform PA, in writing, should there be a change in the Company's details or in the details of the Member.
- PA reserves the right to amend any Member's Points balance to rectify the Points balance of the Member arising due to processing errors.
- PA may at its sole discretion modify, suspend or terminate the Programme or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. PA will give advanced written notice to the Company and the Member, wherever practicable, of such change, suspension or termination. Any notice published on the Internet at https://loyalty.parkavenueintl.com shall constitute adequate notice to the Company and the Member.
- PA will determine and resolve all questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Programme, the award, transfer or combination of Points or the availability of Points for accrual or redemption of rewards. PA's decision shall be final.
- PA's failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such Term or Condition.
- The law of the participating country (Singapore) shall govern the Programme and these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these Conditions become void or unenforceable for illegality or otherwise in the country of the Company and/or the Member's domicile, for any reason whatsoever, by operation of law in that country, the Member's participation in this Programme shall immediately lapse and be of no effect and all Points in the Member's account shall be cancelled with immediate effect.